Cotton Shirt (Closed Mittens)
A comfortable, cotton, long sleeve top for your itchy toddler with eczema. Mittens are sewn closed.
- Fully enclosed, double layered mittens make harmful scratching a thing of the past!
- Great for everyday use. No more scratching while sitting in the car seat or stroller.
- Made from 100% cotton knit.
- Ideal for wet wrapping – use as the wet or dry layer.
- Free from dangerous chemicals; No Formaldehyde, Azo Colourants, Amine Dye, High PH levels.
- Fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified.
Take a look at our other Kumfy Cotton items: Shirts with opening mittens, pants with feet, and long sleeve onesies with opening mittens.
Please see the diagram below.
Take two measurements according to the diagram above.
- Measurement “A” - measure your child's neckline to end of fingertips, AND
- Measurement “D” - measure your child’s shoulder to crotch
Select the size that best matches your child’s measurements in inches or centimeters below:
- 0-3 months = A – 12.2” or 31cm & D – 11.8” or 30cm
- 3-6 months = A – 13” or 33cm & D – 13.4” or 34cm
- 0 (6-12 months) = A – 13.8” or 35cm & D – 13.8” or 35cm
- 1T = A – 14.6” or 37cm & D – 15” or 38cm
- 2T = A – 15.7” or 40cm & D – 15.7” or 40cm
- 3T = A – 18.9” or 48cm & D – 17.3” or 44cm
- 4T = A – 20.5” or 52cm & D – 18.1” or 46cm
- 5/6 = A - 23.2" or 59cm & D - 18.9" or 48cm
- 7/8 = A - 24.8" or 63cm & D - 20.4" or 52cm
NOTE: All measurements were taken AFTER garments were washed and dried to accommodate for shrinkage.
May be machine washed in a hot water cycle and tumble dried on hot if dust mites and allergens are a concern. This may cause the product to shrink slightly, so please reference the sizing chart to ensure a generous fit.